Wine Dip Mixes, 6 different herb blends for mixing a dip with wine
These sensational mixes are to be blended with dip ingredients (mayo, cheeses, sour cream, etc) and a bit of wine for a super flavor, perfect to serve at a cocktail party, wine party, wine tasting or any holiday event.
These make great stocking stuffers, hostess gifts (especially with a bottle of wine) or teacher or employee gifts. Custom orders and custom labeling is available for your special event.
The mixes come with recipes attached and are created with no salt and perfect fresh-from-the-garden herbs. We grow all the herbs in our 3/4 acre garden so we know they are fresh and chemical-free!
Some are perfect with cream cheese or goat cheese, others make a wonderful sour cream or yogurt dip.
So far we have six different blends available.
You can buy individually for $2.75 or any set of 5 for $12.50
Those available are:
- Chardonnay Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Dip Mix - made to go into mayonnaise and sour cream this recipe makes 2 cups of dip and is perfect with a Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio.
- Merlot Tarragon & Rosemary Spread - Cream cheese or goat cheese makes this herb flavored spread perfect for a wine and cheese party. Use the rich taste of a red Pinot Noir for this pairing.
- Riesling Ginger Wine Dip - Sweet Riesling pairs with the robust herbs of ginger, sage and thyme in the mayo and sour cream dip to go well with Riesling or Sparkling wines.
- Rose Holiday Wine Dip - This blend pairs the herb chervil and yogurt to make a dip that pairs with Rose Wine.
- Pinot Grigio/ Noir Wine Spread - a blend for combining with goat cheese that is wonderful with both Pinot Grigio and Pinot Noir
- Sauvignon Blanc Cheese and Wine Spread - is a blend you can make into two different recipes, one with cheddar cheese or the other with ricotta and cottage cheeses. Either way it is a tasty spread and pairs perfectly with Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
NOTE: If you choose the set of 5, please let us know what combination you desire.
For information on growing and using herbs and a showcase of our more than 150 herbal combinations for cooking, bath and tea, please visit our blog: www.backyardpatch.blogspot.com.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
We have a monthly email newsletter that contains coupons, articles on growing and using herbs and recipes with herbs. To join this newsletter all you need to do is click the previous link. We never share your information with outside sources.