Set of 3 Dry Herb Flavored Scone Mixes up to 3 dozen scones
Set of Three Easy-to-Use Scone Mixes
This listing is for any 3 of my spice, herb and flower flavored scone mixes
You can choose any combination of three. We will make any grouping you want or allow us to choose.
Scones made easy and flavorful with simple mixes from the Backyard Patch. These blends include all but the liquids you need to make a dozen uniquely flavored scones.
* Our Lemon Cream Scones are a traditional recipe to which heavy cream and vanilla are added. We have included the lemon peel and other lemon herbs.
* The Friendship Scones have mini chocolate chips, making a great afternoon or morning companion with tea.
* The Cardamom Scones have ground cardamom and other spices, and is perfect for a winter/holiday tea party or breakfast.
* Lavender Cranberry Cream Scones - dried cranberries mixed with lavender buds make this a sweet treat.
* Holiday Spice Scones - a mixture of seasonal spices make this the perfect scone to go with Chai tea.
REMEMBER TO TELL US IN YOUR BUYER NOTES WHICH 3 MIXES TO INCLUDE.
All are a perfect compliment to our Lemon Bergamot Black tea, Cinnamon Spice or Zesty Lemon Herbal Teas. For more teas of the Backyard Patch, see Herb Flavored Tea Collection
At the Backyard Patch I use only the finest flour, sugar and herbal ingredients in my hand-blended creations for scones and shortbread. They are both unique and simple to prepare. Adding liquid ingredients or butter is all you need to do.
Each blend is packaged in a cellophane pouch and can be stored in any cool and dry location. Full instructions are included.
Like all blends from the Backyard Patch we guarantee an 18 to 24 month shelf-life, because we use only the freshest herbs. All Backyard Patch herbs are raised organically and are chemical and pesticide free.
For information on growing and using herbs and a showcase of our more than 150 herbal combinations for cooking, bath and tea, please visit our blog: www.backyardpatch.blogspot.com.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
We have a monthly email newsletter that contains coupons, articles on growing and using herbs and recipes with herbs. To join this newsletter all you need to do is click the previous link. We never share your information with outside sources.